Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring is just around the corner!

Well, at least I think it is.  Here in our corner of the world everything is still pretty brown and dead.  Hardly a sign of new life outside, although I did hear a robin singing this morning!  I thought I would share some of my own signs of spring.  With spring quilt shows popping up all over I am busily working on show quilts.  Here's a sneak-peak of Deana's upcoming show quilt.  A stunning beauty with dimensional flowers!


Other signs of spring at our house are the arrival of new baby bunnies.  My daughter's Chocolate-Otter Broken Rex "Hershey" had 10 babies!  Their eyes are just opening up today.... here they are napping in a bunny nest:


Yesterday was a pretty mild day weather-wise so my daughter had all her does out for some exercise and sunshine.  My backyard was full of rabbits tearing around enjoying their time socializing and nibbling.....


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness A. that quilt is stunning! B. those rabbits are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't stop looking at your bunnies. Oh how cute. But I love those beautiful quilt pictures too.

    ReplyDelete