Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MIA.....

Yes, I've been missing in action.  For way longer than I thought.  My apologies to everyone but somehow life just seems to keep us pretty busy.  Thankfully, my customers have been keeping me busy too and I have many, many beautiful quilts to share with you.  I've been organizing quilt photos (after 2 computer crashes this has been quite a task) and will try to post new ones to share on a regular basis.  I'm also posting on Pinterest if you're in that neighborhood too.

This lovely "Union Jack" quilt was pieced by my friend and customer Cat Downs.  She made it to give as a wedding gift to a friend of hers.  I used Quilters Dream Wool batting and Glide thread.  The custom quilting is a combination of freehand and computerized quilting using my CompuQuilter (which I added to my A-1 Longarm last year).





5 comments:

  1. Your quilts are so lovely! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world!
    www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
    Hugs, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margie,
    I have listed your blog on my own blog for a tag that I received. Hope you get some hits as a result. You are welcome to pass on if it works for you.
    Judy
    www.explorationsinquilting.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tag Judy. Took a little bit of digging but I tagged my own list of bloggers also!

      Delete
  3. Hi Margie,

    As a Canadian, I remember when we had a national flag with a Union Jack in the upper corner. The photos reminded me of that long ago time (prior to our Centennial in 1967, by which time we adopted the Maple Leaf flag we have now). Lovely work!

    And yes, I dropped by at Judy W's suggestion...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit Margaret. Hope you'll join us for a while.

      Delete