This lovely quilt was pieced by my customer Laura Grabow and will be hung in the Fabric Granary in Hailey, Idaho. Its from the Fig Tree fabric line. I quilted it with square wreaths, orange peel sashing and freehand feathers in the background blocks and border. Very cozy!
|Detail from Laura's Fig Tree - Marigold Quilt|
I've been tagged by Judy Warner of Explorations in Quilting! Be sure to visit her at:
The rules for participation:
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate
4. Choose 11 blogs with less than 200 followers and link them in your post.
So here it goes:
So here it goes:
Answer the Nominator's Questions:
My Questions from Judy:
- What is your favorite color? Purple (and green)
- If you could live anywhere in the world, what would you live? Hawaii
- What was the last book you read? The Hunger Games
- What kind of music do you like? Bluegrass
- Why do you have a blog? To keep me challenged
- Would you rather travel by car, plane, train, or bus? Plane of course!
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would be 2 feet taller
- If you had a day free of responsibilities, what would be the first thing you would do? Make a quilt
- Do you prefer warm or cold weather? Warmish
- How often to do you watch TV? too often, I'm a news junkie
- Have you any pets? Bunnies, cats, dogs
Questions for my Nominees:
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have any animals?
- How long have you been a quilter/artist?
- What latitude do you live at?
- What is your favorite quilting style?
- How many times have you moved in the last 10 years?
- Do you work at your art full time?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- Do you like noisy or quiet?
- Do you like to travel?
- What gives you inspiration to your art?
And, here are my nominees. Please check out their blogs and consider following them: